Do you think you're funny? Funny enough to win this joke contest??? Prove your skills by entering this Joke Contest, every Thursday, hosted by me, Midnight Emo! 



Starting today, i'll be hosting my very own Joke Contest! It'll be at random times, so be sure to follow me on Twitter for the latest updates.

Here's how to enter:

1. Log onto Twitter and tweet your joke to @midnightemoo. 

2. Make sure you only post one joke per week. 

3. That's all! 

Prizes:

Since this is happening EVERY WEEK, I won't be giving anything that requires money such as membership cards. I wouldn't want to spend money every single week.

Anyways, there will be a total of 3 Winners. One official winner and 2 Runner-Ups. (2nd place, 3rd place)

Here are the prizes:

 1st Place Winner:
-Shout-Out on Twitter, featured on blog, and there choice of either a drawing of there penguin or a buddy request on CP.

 Runner Ups (2):
-Shout Out on Twitter and featured on my blog.


Be sure to follow me on Twitter to be entered in the Contest! @midnightemo

 Good luck!
-Midnight Emo