I'm quitting Club Penguin because it's not fair. It's just not fair. I know this is kind of stupid but when I used to play Club Penguin, back in the old days, it was ORIGINAL. It wasn't full of advertisement. The parties that they had were awesome. Now they've made things worst. After Disney bought it, they took all of the parties, threw them in the trash, and made new advertisement parties. For example, this ISN'T a Monsters University Game, IT'S CLUB PENGUIN. All I wanted was a fun, exciting, virtual adventure. Not some kind of mixed up advertisement game. I know they would make a lot of money like that because they advertise the movie or whatever. But seriously Club Penguin, the old CP didn't advertise, and I'm sure you can do that too. Since you're "Disney". Magical!

 Farewell.
-Midnight Emo