Hey everyone! So I was waddling around Club Penguin, having fun, like a normal typical day, until I waddled by the Dock. I couldn't believe my eyes. I looked up and there it was.. the Death Star. 



It was pretty small. So it wasn't that frightning. ..I wanted a closer look. 

So I hiked over the Mountains and saw this. 


"It stills looks small!" I told myself.

I quickly ran to the Beach, dashed upstairs, and saw this. 

"Amazing. This one got smaller..." said Midnight Emo.

The End.

Hahahaha! My stories are sooo lame. Saraapril's better then me. :(

OK- So I was thinking if I should do more stories like this one.. Obviously longer. I just wanted to test a short one out and see if I like it. 

What do YOU think? Should I start making more stories like Saraapril?

Let me know on Twitter

 Until then, Battle On!
-Midnight Emo